Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 cups CVM Soft Wheat Flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups Chocolate Chips (Semi-sweet)
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on cookie sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.